BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Daisies.... Once upon an old day-dream that's what you gave me.... <33

Wow, so what a day.... We got released early, at 11am which was awesome!! Then I spent the remainder of the day with 2 of the bestest -- Gardner and Anderson!!!! We spent hours and hours at the mall shopping (for them, not me -- can't really afford it at the moment....), and then went tanning, then cruised around for a little while. We had soooo much freaking funn!!!! Such an awesome night!!!!
I leave at 4:30 in the morning to head to the airport to fly out to PA for the 4-day!!!! I can't freaking wait to see everyone, it's going to be amazing!!!!
Well, everyone, have a totally fabu and safe evening!!!!
<33>

"Manhattan From The Sky" - Kate Voegele

0 comments: